Monday, November 25, 2013

Thanksgiving Work Week Day #1

I am bitter, my dear friends, that I have classes Monday through Wednesday night. But I shouldn't be. And neither should you.

Thanksgiving is a time for family and friends and good food! Yes, I agree. But most importantly it is about being grateful for all of who you are, who you are with, and everything you can do.

Here's a light-hearted interview with the Dalai Lama to boost your spirits (because mine definitely needed boosting this morning). He points out what makes us happy. But wait! Being "warm-hearted" (helping others), spending time with friends, and finding our purpose in life sounds awfully familiar... I guess the Dalai Lama doesn't need social psychology to know these things


TL;DW (too long; didn't watch): A change in attitude may be all you need to make a dreaded work week a positive one.

P.S. I encourage you to post comments or contact me about the content of my blog. What do you like? What do you want to read more of? There are millions of things in my head and sometimes I don't know which to address first. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment