Tuesday, March 4, 2014

The Internet is a Vampire

Alternate title: What I Learned From Being Mildly Addicted to the Internet


Vampires                                                  Internet
drain your blood (aka life-force)                   yup
most powerful at night                                yup
turn into bats                                             maybe not so much
sparkly                                                      just kidding :)


I love the Internet. There is so much knowledge to be shared and to discuss. But there's one issue with it.

Reading about things on the Internet does not substitute experiencing said things.

I can read about all the face masks and exercises and sewing techniques and recipes I want. (Yes, I'm very cool.) This is awesome. But after 4 hours, I will still have participated in nothing. No interaction between myself and the physical world, other than a keyboard and a screen.

So I challenge you, Internet friends. Learn what you can from the Internet. And then go do it. As long as it's legal and ethical and things like that.



Yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment